« Home | Site Update - New Name » | First Coverage - Spiderman Simulation by NerdzClub... » | Welcome! » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

La La Land 6 by biggt

This is what we've all been waiting for. I think this is the first anyone's heard officially from biggt concerning La La Land 6, part of his famous series. I got an exclusive interview with the amazing creator and got to dive into his head and learn some things about his great series. Here goes:

GMI: We all know that the La La Land series is great for it's surreal and abstract feel to it. Why did you make your games like that?

biggt: If you were moved by the game, chances are you know where it came from. I don't mean to sound cryptic or stubborn but over-analysis can really ruin some experiences I think. Then again it can also add to them.

They were made after intensively working on another game. I became overwhelmed with the pressure of knowing that I may never finish it. That's a horrible feeling, especially when you put so much heart into it. These games were like the byproduct of that.

GMI: What do you have planned for the next La La Land game?

biggt: If I planned these games they would become methodical. I try to avoid that.

GMI: When will La La Land 6 come out?

biggt: On my mother's birthday.

And that's what I've got so far, at least concerning interviews. I have screenshots, too.

Screenshot One
Screenshot Two
Screenshot Three
Screenshot Four
Screenshot Five

I hope to have more from biggt and other people, so be sure to check back for all the latest from Game Maker Insider!

You have screenshots of lucretia, of which several demos have been released? Go you.

Yeah, none of the screenshots are from La La La Land :(

Bored with your Blogspot Layout? Try different Templates, download for free at Blogger Templates

Yeah, I asked biggt for screenshots and he gave me those. =/ Blame him.

lawl, who really expected screenshots? I doubt it Biggt is even working on 6. :P

Post a Comment