« Home | GM Insider Update - What's Coming Up! » | Spiderman Simulation - New Exclusive Screenshots » | La La Land 6 by biggt » | Site Update - New Name » | First Coverage - Spiderman Simulation by NerdzClub... » | Welcome! » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

GM Insider Update

Hey, all, this is just an update for the site.

If you want to help GMI out, you can do so by copying and pasting the following code into your forum signature.

[url=http://gminsider.blogspot.com][img]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9739/gminsiderbanner5ku.png[/img][/url]

Doing so will hopefully get new viewers. I thank everyone who does this. If you have one of your own designs, you can e-mail it to me and if I like it, it'll become available to use.

Also, expect the interview with cactus (about his new, very secretive project, Diary of the Phoenix) to be posted later tonight or sometime tomorrow. And don't forget about the demo for Detoss Law 2 coming out soon, exclusively for GM Insider; nowhere else.

One more thing: I would really appreciate it if you, the viewers, could contact me somehow and let me know how I'm doing with this. If you hate it, tell me why. If you love it, tell me why. That'd really help me out, so thanks goes to anyone who will do so.

That's it for now, be checking back because that interview with cactus is coming soon, along with sketches he used for the cutscenes (indcluding one that's too inappropriate to show!).