« Home | Spiderman Simulation - New Exclusive Screenshots » | La La Land 6 by biggt » | Site Update - New Name » | First Coverage - Spiderman Simulation by NerdzClub... » | Welcome! » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

GM Insider Update - What's Coming Up!

I have a lot coming up that I think everyone will be happy about. I'm really glad to see that a lot of the game makers are willing to help out and give me material. I also just want to thank everyone who's helped out. This includes any suggestions you've given me about the site (that means you, Joewoof!), those who have given me game ideas, and all the developers who I interviewed and asked questions.

But to the point: I have a lot coming up. But I don't want to burn this thing out 3 days after I made it, so I'm going to spread it out. Yes, I'm going to try and do a little each day, but you may have to wait for the big stuff.

What you can expect in the near future, though, is a demo for Spiderman Simulation that hasn't been released yet. You can also expect an EXCLUSIVE (read: nobody else will have this) demo for Detoss Law 2, thanks to FearedMachina. Also, you'll be seeing an interview with cactus about his new game, Diary of the Phoenix.

So I hope all of you will keep reading and I hope everyone's looking forward to the near future as much as I am.